Hello! If this is your first time here, I want to give you a quick overview of how to use this site. You can jump in wherever you like, but this will help you decide where to begin.
Some suggestions for how to use Loveselfcare.com:
- If you are feeling rotten*, check out these posts under the category of Hope – Extreme Self Care Days and Mood Shifters.
- When you are stuck in a negative pattern, try these posts under the category of Mood Shifters – 25 Ways to Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude and Rainy Days and Mondays.
- If you are ready for an escape from your day to day, go to the posts under the category Escape Pods – Escape TV – This is Us, Escape TV – North Carolina, Movies – La La Land.
- When you want to add more fun to your day, check out the posts under the category of Fun – Fun Fridays, Hefty Dose of Wonder, and How to Have Fun Again When You Forget How.
- If you need a mental health day, check out the items under the category of Health – Taking Care of Yourself, Just Breathe, and When Stinky Thinking Moves In.
- As I see items or services that will make your life easier or should be added to your personal tool kit for taking good care of you, I will add these under the category of Resources. For example, I added a post on how to plan meals for the week, which saves me time and energy every week.
I hope you find this is just the beginning of your exploration of Loveselfcare.com. Anytime you need a lift in mood or just want to clear your head, try reading any of the articles here. As you will see in my About Me page, my purpose for Loveselfcare.com is to make you feel better, not worse!
If you would like to be notified when I add new posts or resources, please sign up for my newsletter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me for help.
*If you feel really rotten, please seek professional mental help. I am not a mental health professional, but I have the utmost respect for those who are. There is no shame in going to talk to someone. It is not weak to seek help, only the truly strong do what is best for them.