Hello dear reader! If you have found this page, then you must have some interest in knowing more about this site. I will always strive for Loveselfcare.com to be the following:
- A place to feel good
- A space to have fun
- A place to find hope
- A resource to plan your mini-escapes from daily life (what I call Escape Pods)
- A safe spot to shift your mood when you feel out of sorts
- A judgement free zone
- A place to receive permission to take care of yourself
And, Loveselfcare.com will NOT be the following:
- A place to feel bad about yourself
- Yet another tool for your self-flagellation kit
- Just another item to add to your to-do list (rather a to-be or to-feel list)
- A place to feel guilty
- A condemnation or pile of shoulds to heap on your back
- A place to find commentary on politics or gossip
The perfect place to start on this site is here. I would love to connect with you and let you know when I add more resources to this site. If you are interested in receiving this information, please sign up for my newsletter here. Check back often because I am always on the lookout for ways for us all to feel better!
A little about me, I love to write and have since I was young. I would love to create a place where people can feel hopeful and loved. I am a wife and mother of three and know it is hard to take care of yourself while taking care of others. However, I do believe it is of the utmost importance for us to do so!
I believe excellent self-care is possible in this day and age, you just have to schedule some time everyday for you and it will pay off in huge dividends in the quality of your home life and relationships. You have to take care of yourself to effectively take care of anyone else. This is the exact opposite of a “selfish” act.
I have spent the last several years on my own business, Blue Moon Consulting Services LLC, and the previous 20 years working in the corporate world. My passion has always been providing hope to others and now I hope to do so through this blog and by delivering products that provide some form of relief to many of you. I’m enjoying the journey and I hope you are too!